Subject: Re: [Leica] Grunchy M4-P winding
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:27:33 -0500

Something sonewhat similar happened to me on New Millenium Eve when I was
out taking snaps with my Wetzlar era M6.  After taking a pic, the wind
lever wouldn't wind.  If I applied a 'bit' of force, the lever would
suddenly release itself, and wind as usual.  This happened several times
during the roll.   What makes it similar to your case is that it has not
repeated itself after the film was removed from the camera.

Dan C.