Subject: [Leica] Then what's good?
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 06:30:06 +0000

>>>Leica or not, the stuff is disgusting and the guy is a schmuck!<<<

Whew, that's as reactionary a post as I've read in a while.

But I still find it interesting. Tell you what, Jim, why don't you surf
the Web and come up with a URL of what you think is an indisputably good
photograph that you'd be willing to defend as such. I'd like to see it.
Maybe we can discuss that and it would amplify the discussion usefully.

- --Mike