Subject: Re: [Leica] FSA site
From: csocolow <csocolow@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:54:55 -0500

FYI, many of these photos can be purchased from the Library of Congress.
They've made a master negative from the original and at a very
reasonable price you can get either RC or fiber prints made. The URL is:

http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/fsahtml/fahome.html

Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/
New email address: csocolow@mindspring.com