Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V15 #67
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:30:15 -0800

If you haven't looked there already, see Erwin Puts' Leica Papers site,

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/leicahome.html

for reviews of most of the M-lenses and some R lenses. Or go to Stephen
Gandy's Cameraquest site, http://www.cameraquest.com/ and click on the
"Classic Camera Profiles" link. Both sites are excellent. Both Erwin and
Stephen contribute to this list, although Erwin is holed up writing a book
and therefore has had to limit his input lately (as would I!).

2-cam, 3-cam, etc. refer to R-series lenses. If you're only looking for M
lenses, ingore those items.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.