Subject: Re: [Leica] Low Contrast Film
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:55:54 +0000

Tina,

I hesitate to suggest, since you seem a confirmed Fuji shooter, but
since no one else has:

the E100 films.

An art director recently thanked me for switching from Velvia to the VS
for near accurate skin tones and contrast reduction for better
printing.  The VS is a bit much for straight images (great for travel
and advertising, though), and the SW is good for overcast days and the S
is great all around.  Now my standard film.  A true 100, too.

donal
Donal Philby
San Diego
www.donalphilby.com