Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Heliar Vehicle (Canon!) NOW (Sears!!)
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 08:54:53 +1100

- --------------885B69B8125C89B974DC1D96

Doug Cooper wrote:
snip:
A question for all you thread mounties:  what is the "T" speed on the slow

> dial?  It opens the curtain, and the only way I seem to be able to close
> it is to turn the slow speed dial.  Is this some peculiar variation on
> Bulb -- so that you can leave the shutter open for a few hours, then come
> back and close it?  (Pardon the ignorance; rangefinders are a very recent
> obsession.)
>
> cheers,
>
> Douglas Cooper

  Douglas, You worked it out . That's exactly how it is meant to be used.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

- --------------885B69B8125C89B974DC1D96

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Doug Cooper wrote:
<BR>snip:
<BR>A question for all you thread mounties:&nbsp; what is the "T" speed
on the slow
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>dial?&nbsp; It opens the curtain, and the only way
I seem to be able to close
<BR>it is to turn the slow speed dial.&nbsp; Is this some peculiar variation
on
<BR>Bulb --<B> so that you can leave the shutter open for a few hours,
then come</B>
<BR><B>back and close it?</B>&nbsp; (Pardon the ignorance; rangefinders
are a very recent
<BR>obsession.)

<P>cheers,

<P>Douglas Cooper</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; Douglas, You worked it out . That's exactly how it is meant to be
used.

<P>Regards, Horst Schmidt
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------885B69B8125C89B974DC1D96--