Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M5
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:05:17 -0500

From the folks that I've spoken with they all say it was too big, too
great a departure, that it just didn't look like a Leica. Also if you
used some of the deeper set wide angle lens you would damage the meter
probe. They are out there to be bought but you will pay as much as for a
new M6 TTL HM.   Size wise it sounds like a good match to the R8.

- --
Cheers Wilber GFE
tel. 803-469-2440

http://www.jeffcoatphotography.com