Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Eggleston
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:07:05 -0000

God help me - THIS one I kind of like...The color's interesting, the
composition is interesting. And there is something eerily fascinating about
the scene...as opposed to that ridiculous Tenn. hwy shot....

One problem with this, of course, is that judging a color photo - where
color is important- from it's appearance on the web is pretty ridiculous...