Subject: [Leica] Re: Which is better M Series lens 21 f/2.8 or 24 f/2.8
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:33:51 -0800

Naveen

>>Optically I want to know how would a 24mm Elmarit would compare to the
21mm Elmarit.<<

I doubt you'd ever notice a difference regarding quality. Operation is a
different matter. I find the 21mm to be the most difficult lens in the M
line to master; if that's even a possibility.

I own a 28/2.8 and latest 21. If I were starting from scratch I'd buy the
24. But I'd miss my current lenses if I sold them. I use both a great deal.

David