Subject: [Leica] Re: [Rollei] Leica acquisition question
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 19:48:41 -0500

I don't agree. My IIIf and IIIg seem better built to me. The IIIg in
particular is very smooth. My IIIa is nice but not as smooth operating.

I seem to remember the change was due to changing the way the body shell
was made which gave better flange to film uniformity. The shutter mechanism
was improved at the same time and it required a bit more room.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>