Subject: [Leica] LTM 35 Summicron ASPH
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:26:15 -0500

I picked up my LTM Summicron 35 ASPH today. My initial impression is that
it is quite heavy. It is mounted on my M4 right now and I'll try it on
various LTM cameras later this evening.

The shade is a round vented shade and appears rather flimsy. I may have to
use an older more sturdy version. The rear cap in interesting. It is not
nearly as heavy as the old ones nor as thick. It is deeper than my old caps.

I am hoping this lens will cure the flare problem I have with my older 35
Summicron.

Cheers!

Ken Wilcox

- ----