Subject: [Leica] Pat McKee @ PhotoNewsNetwork
From: bruce5@attglobal.net
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 04:26:45 -0500

If you're thinking of purchasing new equipment, please consider this:

Bought a camera from Pat, ran 4 rolls of film, processed the prints,
didn't care for the results

Called Pat on the 9th, was advised to box it up and return it right away

Went to the mailbox today, envelope from Pat postmarked the 10th, and
inside a refund check dated the 9th...

The guy wrote a refund check the same day he told me to return the
camera.            I didn't even get the box to UPS until the 11th...now
I feel worse than I did when I saw the prints.

Pat, if you're reading this, I apologize for the delay...I wasn't
prepared for that kind of service.  I'll be calling you next week to
place another order.  Hopefully you'll have my return by then.

If you're buying, and it's not already clearly implied, I recommend
dealing with Pat.
His number is (732) 288-0009, and his web site is photonewsnetwork.com

Bruce