Subject: [Leica] Contax RF & Durability Issues
From: bruce5@attglobal.net
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 23:18:47 -0500

Has anyone ever used a IIa or IIIa, or know of a reliable source for
purchasing?
From what I've been able to learn so far, it sounds like a nice camera
for the money, but I haven't spoken to anyone who actually uses one.

Finally, would it be a good choice to carry in outdoor situations, like
cold weather camping, hiking, fishing, etc?  I like how easily I can
take the M anywhere, but due to the cost, I'm still a little too
protective of it in some situations.  Maybe when it gets its first
scratch, I'll relax, but in the meantime...

Thanks,

Bruce