Subject: Re: [Leica] Article on Bokeh
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:08:50 -0700

What browser are you using? I have a G3-350 running system 9 and IE 4.5.1
and when I hit the URL it automatically downloaded the article. I then
deleted it as I have the magazine it originally came in. Do you have Acrobat
Reader? It's free from Adobe and Internet Explorer is free from Microsoft.

John Collier