Subject: [Leica] Kindermann to lose Leica
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:30:52 -0700

Well it is a very sad day Leica-wise up here in Canada. Leica Germany has
decided to switch distributors. I received an email from fellow leica-user
Ken Bodnar saying that he had just got off the phone with a store in Calgary
where he was told that the distributor was switching to  Lisle-Kelco (who
supplies Hasselblad in Canada). I promptly phoned Kindermann and they
unfortunately confirmed it. I am completely devastated and do not know what
to say that would suitable for delicate ears to hear. If you are Canadian
and you feel the same way I do about Kindermann then email those twits in
Germany and let them know. Their email page is:

http://www.leica-camera.com/feedback/feedb_e.phtml

John Collier