Subject: [Leica] Grand Opening of WilliamsonImages.com
From: "Robb Williamson ASLA" <rwilliamson@norrisdullea.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:45:19 -0700

Hi everybody,

It has been a very busy 2000 so far and I am proud to announce that

www.WilliamsonImages.com

is finally up and running in full force.

I hope you all have a minute or two to visit the site and drop me a line.  I
have portfolios showing advertising work, travel, stock photography and
photojournalism.  There is also a section dedicated to gear and the formats
that I work with.  I enjoy both Leica groups immensely and promise to
continue to add my thoughts on my different experiences that I think the
groups would enjoy.

Have a great weekend.  I'm hitting the mountains.

Robb Williamson
Englewood, Colorado