Subject: Re: [Leica] Vienna, Austria info requested [on topic]
From: "Jim Licquia" <licquia@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:26:31 -0600

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 10:30 PM
To: leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leica Users digest V15 #41

Leica Users digest     Wednesday, February 9 2000     Volume 15 : Number 041

Instructions for unsubscribing are at the end of this message.
Topics in this digest:
    2 KameraLeder?
    7 Violation
      Leica or medium format...
      28mm PC Super-Angulon abnd Rfdr Nikon rumors
    2 Thank you
      RE: [Leica] Violation
      Re: Singapore LUG (SLUG) - 2nd meeting & invitation.
      Vienna, Austria info requested [on topic]
      Old vs. new: Please help me decide.
      WTB 28mm serenar or similar
      Socio-Political Propaganda and Violation
    3 Rangefinder patch flare
    2 Cool
    2 was: violation. now..Welcome Thomas!
      Peter Zak Violated
      RE: [Leica] M6 Grip
    2 konica list now?
      M6 Grip
    2 Latest RF Rumors
      Re:  KameraLeder?
    2 RE: [Leica] Old vs. new: Please help me decide.
    3 Leica's Seven Wonders
      UVa Filter unwanted effects.
      Jeeze Louise
      RE: [Leica] Thank you