Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: UVa Filter unwanted effects.
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:19:20 -0600

>>but comparing a video studio situation to a photo situation
(studio or not) is a completely different set of circumstances<<
>> I can see where it would happen in a
video studio though, if care were not taken in the lighting<<

Why are they different?. I would think they are comparable.Could you
elaborate?

>>I have
been shooting in the studio (and out) for 25 years, always using filters
and have NEVER seen any image problems at all<<

What filters are you using in the studio? Most of my shooting is in the
studio, and unless I need CC filters there is no need for a filter(for
protection). Just curious.

Thanks,
Mark Rutledge