Subject: [Leica] Fay Godwin?
From: "Mike Gil" <pasuno@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:32:48 PST

I just bought a book called Land with photographs by Fay Godwin.  I was
stunned by the exquisite b&w photographs, they have to be some of the most
powerfull landscape images I've ever seen.  Pardon my ignorange if she is
well known but I dont know how she is.  According to the biography she
should be 70 years old by now and has published over 10 books, that was in
1985.  Can some one out there shed more light on this person, is she still
alive, other books since then, accomplishments & techniques.

She has to be one of the greats and if not a she has been hiding from us at
least in the States.

mg