Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: [peter z] Violation
From: "Peter Zak" <pzak@desidero.com.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:32:37 +1100

Guy,

I appreciated all that I say that was worthwhile - included the threads that
you've mentioned.

Being in only 4 (5) days given me either one of two perspectives:

1.    Ignorance
2.    A fresh perspective from the outside looking in.

I'll freely admit that the reality is not completely with #2, but 1/2 way
between them both.

I'd hope that those on the LUG could also view this in a similar fashion.

Unfortunately I get far too many emails every day (and not just form the
LUG).

Peter Zak.