Subject: Re: [Leica] KameraLeder?
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:51:37 EST

I have a Domke strap on my Nikon F4 but it seems like too much strap for
anything else. For years I have long used the narrow Nikon nylon strap -- I
believe it's called a AN4-B or some such. It's black, 1-inch wide at the
shoulder and about a half-inch at the camera. It has a fairly sticky leather
patch at the shoulder and bears no markings at all. It's easy to roll up
around your hand and is quite comfortable to wear. I've even threaded one
onto a set of Leica attachment rings. I bought a new one recently though and
it appears that Nikon has cheapened the construction.

Bob (what the world needs is a good simple strap) McEowen