Subject: Re: [Leica] Latest RF Rumors
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 01:58:44 EST

According to a reliable Japanese source, here are the latest rumors regarding
future Japanese RF cameras.

- - Minolta is resurrecting the CLE.  It will be identical to the original CLE,
only some of the parts will be made out of newer materials.

- - Canon will be introducing an RF camera.

- - Nikon will finally introduce its RF camera.  But get this, the first camera
they introduce will be a reproduction of the S3 from the fifties!  How more
retro can you get?  A more modern RF will follow.

I cannot guarantee the accuracy of these predictions, but my source has been
"right on" in the past and just returned from Japan last week.  Only time
will tell.

Bill Rosauer