Subject: Re: [Leica]Drymounting and PMA
From: "E Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 22:25:05 -0500

- -Mark let me ask you - do you subscribe to the opinion
good, better and then there's leica?  If so then it's just a matter
of us disagreeing. It was that part of mr. Dimarco's note that I thought
was weird - now maybe he was being funny or over the top for emphasis -
that's ok so long as people don't take it seriously.  Perhaps my mistake was
that I did take it seriously.

this other business about the 15 mm VF was my being upset for buying
ludicrously expensive 21 and getting a VF that is not great but very
expensive.  It's like going and buying a Mercedes and still having to pay
for floor mats.  Long time ago I said i would NEVER pay for floor mats.

Finally Mark - you are actually one of the people on the list that I look
forward to reading.  I respect your thoughts and have since you came on the
list  --- Your comment about drymounting is that it's dumb struck
me as if you were saying I was dumb.  I'm pretty sure that that was not what
you were saying - but while we are on the subject Mark tell me why you think
it's dumb.

Ernie ( I may look tired but i wasn't born last nite) Nitka