Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens hoods for 50mm Summicron-M & 90mm Elmarit-M?
From: Empty Space <studio597@mail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:11:56 -0500 (EST)

Kaiser makes a 42mm push-on cap that fits nicely *inside*
the partly extended retractable lens hood of the current
50mm Summicron (with or without filter in place).  When
you are ready to use the camera, pull back smartly on
the lens hood and the cap pops off into your hand. But
while it is in place, it is far more secure than the lose-it-
in-a-flash standard lens cap. You can buy these push-on caps
at B&H for six bucks.

Piece of sweat, no cake!