Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome Blues projection
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 15:36:29 -0800

><Snip>

I was showing fellow Lugger, Pitak Chenkosol the joys and wonders of projecting
ones new and old slides (like playing old LP's) last night and we were both
struck by the incomparible clairity and nice tight grain on the Kodachomre 200
which was shot in the studio. Made me make a pact with myself to buy a bunch of
the stuff on Monday. Now that I have a second body this is the film to put in it
I forgot about that. We'll see what the turnover is.
We stood a couple of feet from the slides projected on white paper 23x34.5".
Beats a loup anyday I don't see them fading as a result.
We were counting individual eyelashes on full length shots with plenty of white
above the head and under the feet. 2AM!
mark