Subject: Re: [Leica] Cohn comments and Kodachome Blues
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:36:29 -0800

No idea what they cost. There are about a half-dozen working in the US, at
both Kodak labs and private labs (A&I, BWC). For environmental restrictions,
take a look at the MSDS for each constituent chemical at:

http://www.kodak.com/cgi-bin/MSDS/webSearchMSDSProduct.pl

The chemistry comes pre-mixed. I don't know if disposal is any more a pain
in the ass than the residue of an E6 line.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.