Subject: [Leica] Photokina meeting
From: Erwin Puts <imxputs@knoware.nl>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 19:18:32 +0100

I am indeed trying to organize a meeting of Leica enthousiasts at
Photokina. Two problems we had last time. The date and the room and
the availability of Leica people. Photokina is is completely booked
out event. And that means just this: no one is available at any time
and no room is available. I will try to fix a date and a room and the
schedules of Leica people very soon.
I also will coordinate actions with Marc S.

Hope to see many of you in Cologne. Last time we had a fabulous
pizzeria and talked until deep in the night about everything.

Erwin