Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Osterloh's M book
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 07:29:07 -0700

In December someone put Gunter's book on eBay and I was not watching that
carefully but I think it just barely cleared $50US and did not meet the, I
assume, outrageous reserve. The Alibris folks might take consignments so you
should try there. If anyone is hoping to secure their retirement though
selling this book I would sell before the next English edition (if ever)
comes out as I am sure there will be an "adjustment" in market expectations
when this occurs.

John Collier

One little picky item, for which I apologise in advance for mentioning, ONE
CANNOT SHARE UNIQUE QUALITIES. Please feel free to point out my many
mistaken assumptions of the English tongue.

Cheers

John