Subject: Re: [Leica] Sprintscan 4000
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@circle.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 07:55:18 -0500

Carl,
    Scanners are only as good as their software.  You might see if LaserSoft
is selling a software upgrade for the Polaroid but I don't think that they
are.  That is the reason I didn't go to the Polaroid (I am still waiting for
either the LaserSoft software or the next Nikon upgrade).  Good luck and
keep checking out the LaserSoft site.

Gary