Subject: RE: [Leica] INdia and photography
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:03:18 -0800

Peter K wrote:

>You need cash to shoot in the Taj.  What I did was hire a local guide who
>ensured I had no problems.  There is an age old expression, "to ask approval
>is to seek denial.  Bring cash as money speaks well and loud!">>>>>

Hi Peter,

Absolutely sound advice if ever there was! Thanks.

Your  <<<< "to ask approval is to seek denial.  Bring cash as money speaks
well and loud!">>>>>   may not be Leica hard core information, but it's
quite worldly and a good lesson for every Leica owner,.

It reminds me of the times I always had American one dollar bills stashed
in an inner so called "secret compartment" of my photo vest.:) They saved
me on more occasions than you can imagine.

And very loudly! :):)

Folks, a really great lesson for all you world travelling leica buddies.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant