Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:00:24 -0500

Ilford suggests 6 1/2 mins in stock Xtol at 68 deg F. for Delta 3200
rated at 1600.  The processing sheet can be seen at:
http://160.79.190.117/html/us_english/pdf/delta3200.pdf

I have used this information with an adjustment for rotary
processing with satisfactory results and have had a good time with
the stuff behind Summicrons.  The two pieces of mine presently
hanging in a somewhat prestigious local juried exhibit were both
done on Delta 3200.  I do think the tonal gradation is there, but
when you see the prints, you will know that a high speed film was
used.

Roy