Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 14:59:20 -0800

Iflord's data sheet for Delta 3200 (you can download it in .pdf format from
their Web site---it's a bit more forthcoming than what's printed on the film
box) recommends 6.5 minutes in Xtol (stock), 9.5 minutes in D-76 stock for
an EI of 1600. I tried their recommended time for Xtol at EI 3200, and
thought the results weren't that good. You can also try the Massive Dev
Chart (http://www.users.dircon.co.uk./~migol/photo/devframe.html) for other
suggestions.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.