Subject: Re: [Leica] Screens & pixels & some guttapercha
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 09:45:36 -0500

Hans: We find with out web site we set images to 316 wide ( if that is the widest part ) and to 396 high (if that is the longest side) Lots of folks still have the smaller screens and it's really time to give up on something if it won't load in 30-45 sec. Look at my site and you can see what I mean.  http://www.jeffcoatphotography.com  All of the travel images and some of the wedding are Leica.
Cheers Wilber GFE