Subject: [Leica] Rabiner redux
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:05:52 +0000

I think sometimes some of us get a little off the wall and we cut each
other
some slack.
I think my writing is most often not all that bad.
Mark Rabiner
<<<

Thanks, Mark, I think I got it that time. And by the way I agree with
you wholeheartedly. The most pernicious form of the disease is the use
of the word "image" in place of "picture" or "photograph," which manages
at the same time to be pretentious, yet is also stupid.

"Photograph" it is.

- --Mike