Subject: Re: [Leica] Evidence that Rabiner is not Dead
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 18:33:16 -0500

Robert Bedwell wrote, in part:

> ...wasting time on non-productive banter.

Mailing lists take on a life of their own, over and above the wishes of
indivuduals.  Like it or not, the LUG *is* "non-productive banter".  That is
it's essence.  I for one love it.  The trick is to learn not to take it
seriously and be grateful for the sometimes wonderful nuggets that appear
here.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |