Subject: [Leica] Marc/Mike : Leica reliability. An excerpt please.
From: Pitak Chenkosol <pitakc@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:56:10 -0800 (PST)

Dear Marc and Mike,

Would it be possible for either of you to please post an excerpt from
the off-list communications regarding Leica Reliability to this list?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

PC

> In a message dated 1/30/00 10:25:25 AM Central Standard Time,
> jbcollier@home.com writes:
>
> << Marc/Mike >>
> It is a shame Marc/Mike  went off line with their discussion of Leica
> reliability since that subject is of interest to many of us.

- --
Pitak Chenkosol, Dept. Electrical Eng.,|  " I was born not knowing and have
Portland State University,             |    only had a little time to change
P.O. Box 751, Portland, OR 97207-0751. |    that here and there."
E-mail: pitakc@ee.pdx.edu              |                Richard P. Feynman