Subject: RE: [Leica] No, called for
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:36:58 -0000

Mike,
Whilst I can see your point of view I can't accept the epithet, 'Standards
are standards'.
Your view of the world creates your standards and others hold totally
different standards. That's life! We're all different.
I'm not into saying Mark has better or worse standards, but we need to
recognise this is a forum for everyone rather than an elitist club for
those who reached grade A* in English Language in photographic debate.
Everyone brings something to the LUG, different people take different
things away from it.
I admit that I find some posts hard to understand, I try with Andre's
(J.Q.) to get to the last para. and feel pleased if I do but the important
thing is that all sorts of different types of posts are accepted up to the
point where you start to use your filters.
As a previous poster remarked, if you had really wanted to understand
Mark's post, you could have asked him.

your, in the true spirit of LUGGISM,

Jem (who usually doesn't make much sense but occasionally drops a pearl)
Kime