Subject: [Leica] Beseler Negatrans experiences?
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 11:33:04 -0600

Does anyone have experience using the Beseler Negatrans with Leica
negatives (on topic)?  It sounds awfully convenient, but I have to
wonder about film flatness and possible scratching.  Obviously, it can't
hold film as flat as two sheets of glass, but I tend not to print to the
corners of the negative, and to use smaller enlarger lens apertures, so
I'm wondering what others have found with this device.

Thanks for any input.

Cheers,
Kip