Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: Mounting FB prints
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 10:58:19 -0500

Ernie:

I always flatten my prints before mounting them. I sandwich them between
several layers of kraft paper and put them in the hot press for a minute or
two. The resulting print may have a bit of curl (like it is trying to roll
into a cylinder) but no wavy edges.

If the edges are not stuck down when mounting you may need a little higher
heat setting or a little longer under pressure.

Cheers!

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>