Subject: Re: [Leica] PLS Help: Trip to Florida
From: Nathan Wajsman <nwajsman@swing.be>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:15:01 +0100

Hi Michelle,

Do not ever put film in checked baggage. It will be fried. Carry-on is
OK at all airports in the civilised world, including Miami.

As for photopoints...If you have a chance, you should drive from Miami
down to Key West, slowly. I lived in Florida for several years and
generally do not find it that interesting for landscape photography.
Nature photography can be quite interesting, though. And of course
people/street photography in Miami's Latin American neighbourhoods.

Nathan

a8901682@unet.univie.ac.at wrote:

> Hi Luggers,
>
> I´m planning a trip to Florida.
>
> 1. Are there known problems for film-material (50-200ASA)
> with X-Ray Machines at Miami Airport (checked baggage and
> carry-on baggage)?
>
> 2. Do you have any advice for great fotopoints in Florida?
>
> Thanks for your help!!!
>
> Michelle

- --
Nathan Wajsman