Subject: Re: [Leica] Evidence that Rabiner is not Dead
From: "Robert Bedwell" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 19:28:27 -0500

Both Dan and Mike's comments are totally uncalled for.    A perfect example
of how the flame wars get started and people are made to feel bad.  If you
don't understand what he is saying, which is highly possible considering the
wealth of photographic knowledge that he brings to the table, ask him and he
will go into greater detail.

Bob