Subject: Re: [Leica] luna pro S,F,SBC + M3
From: "Robert Bedwell" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 06:09:54 -0500

XAvier:

Congratulations on your new M3.    You are right it is a joy to use.  I
would suggest that you consider a Leica meter that was made for the camera
that fits in the accessory shoe and connects to the shutter speed dial.
They may be difficult to find but worth it in my opinion.  Also, if that is
not a consideration I would suggest that you look for a Gossen or Sekonic
that is small and would fit in your pocket.  The Luna Pro that you mentioned
is almost as large as your camera.

Good luck.

Bob