Subject: [Leica] GOOD LEICA DEALER
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:16:08 EST

Hi . I have discovered that the " Camara " store in the city of Bourges (
France ) , close to where I leave , has obtained a comercial deal with Leica
France .
The boss as  actually  been a fan of Leica a long time ago .
Most of his gears on stock are M cameras and lenses .
He also stocks accessories like lens caps ( I bought a cap for the  square
shade of a 35 summicron today ).
He has a Leica 1 and an M4-P for sale . Very good condition for both .
Regards .
Jo GOODTIMES