Subject: [Leica] Photo Contest
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:28:26 +0100

Let's spend a little less time by our computers, and take out your cameras instead!
During February, we will have a photo contest at http://communities.msn.com/Leicausers
where you all are invited to join with one picture of your own choice.
The theme is "My Neighborhood" and all types of films are allowed. You will upload your pix yourselves, just follow the instructions you get on your screen.

Let's do something fun. Everybody can participate, as there is no need to travel for this theme. Just bring your camera along some day and burn a roll of film. Let's exercise our shutters with some film loaded for once while we wait for the spring to come!

Welcome!

Hans Pahlen