Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica limitations (?)
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:28:59 -0700

I would recommend that you go to your local used emporium and rent a beater
M (thrashed M2s,M4-2s and M4-Ps are usually quite inexpensive to borrow) and
a 35mm non-asph (again plentiful and cheap) and give it a try. Later  when
you are bitten by the bug and your significant other cries her/himself to
sleep every night, you will curse me freely.

Cheers

John Collier