Subject: [Leica] Is anyone else noticing funny stuff with leica-users?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:12:32 -0700

For the last week or so a noticeable proportion of my posts arrive back to
me many hours (the record is 20 hrs) later. I get responses to my posts
quite quickly so others seem to be getting them in a timely fashion. I have
also noticed that I will get responses to other posts well before I see the
original post! You may have noticed me double posting because I thought the
original had not gone through ( I have noticed other people double posting
as well). Is it just me? I am using OE 5.1 Mac version and the messages are
all in plain text and short. Anyone else noticed this problem?

John Collier