Subject: Re: [Leica] Do we care? We do. (Who's we?)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:53:23 -0800

Rob Schneider wrote:

>My M6's are machines, working tools, means to a particular end.  For me,
>they are not fetish objects.  Your mileage may vary.>>>>>

Hi Rob,

Yep and it's called...."that's life and times of reality!"

Some of us get all emotional over our gear, however, it really comes down
to it's all inanimate objects without feeling and if it all crashes, none
of us are going to immediately roll over dead.

Ticked off maybe, but surely no big deal simply because, if one wishes to
continue as a photographer, one gets new toys and carries on.

I wouldn't want to see that scenario with Leica, however the God's can be
crazy at times. Who knows!

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant