Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted Grant's Ravings
From: "Robert Bedwell" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 04:15:44 -0500

Yes, Peter we must accept the fact that there is a new generation of
photographers that aren't the least bit impressed that the Leicas today are
made the way they were when we were kids.  They relate to Playstations,
computers and digital cameras.  There is not much that you, Ted or I can do
to stop it and I am not sure that I would stop it if I could.  The next "M"
camera must address these issues or it's life is definitely in question.

Bob

P.S.  Ted, although I referenced you in this note you don't have to respond.
You never do and it doesn't make any difference anyway.