Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted Grant's Ravings
From: "Robert Bedwell" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:22:45 -0500

Don't understand....why does a new Leica  electronic M camera have to be an
entry level model.     If the M camera is the profitable end of Leica why
shouldn't a new electronic M be based on a successful format.  Seems to me
that an "entry model" would surely be a way to non-acceptance.

I know that it is difficult to believe that there are some of us that would
welcome an electronic model.  It doesn't mean that it would replace what we
have.

Bob