Subject: Re: [Leica] A trip to Paris
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:38:17 -0800

Bob,

I hope you will not find yourselves in the same hotel I did on my last trip
to Paris.
Traveling with my girlfriend and being young and poor, we were looking for
modest accommodations. When I asked the maître if he had a room, he replied:
" Oui monsieur, pour la nuit ou pour l' aprèmidi ?"
We stayed elsewhere.

Bon voyage et bon divertissement.
Joseph Codispoti